SRA-Europe encourages setting up Regional Chapters
The SRA-Europe encourages members to set up Regional Chapters. SRA Europe is willing to provide financial support to the Regional Chapters for activities related to the organization of workshops, courses, travel, accommodation and other activities that fall within the scope of SRA-Europe.
Applications for funding should be limited to one page describing:
- the reasons for SRA-E to cover the expenses and
- a detailed overview of the costs (only direct costs are funded).
Please mind the following conditions:
- The amount of support cannot exceed 5 KEuros for each request.
- Requests for funding grants should be made in advance of the expenditures or commitments.
- Requests can be made at any time during the year, and should be submitted by email to the SRA-E Secretary.
- There should be a single point of payment for the funding grant.
Last modified: 10 Ferbuary, 2017